I lived in London, the city that I love the most, for 17 years. Then Nepal beaconed me. Currently I am actively involved in Food & Beverage line. I was involved in this field back in London as well; but since getting here, it has been a different learning experience just to know the people, service & market of Nepal.
Favourite shopping destination
– London has always been an inspirational fashion city. I have always been shopping in central London so it definitely has to be the one. I get everything from there for my street style to my sophisticated looks.
– I drive KIA RIO hatchback at the moment.
– I like trying all different kinds of food. But I have always been a fan of Japanese food. Now that I’m back, I am more into traditional Nepali food.
– I love all of my gadgets but Apple products are the ones that make the difference.
I smell of
– I always smell of Armani Acqua Di Gio or Chanel Allure Homme.
I walk on
– Comfy loafers for my casual and formal looks. I always find them classy.
On my wrist
– At the moment, I’m wearing my dad’s classic Emporio Armani.
– I have always been wearing Rayban but lately switched to Persol.
– I love travelling so location does not matter much; however, I have Santorini & Maldives on the top of my list.
On my playlist
– Old school, RnB, Hip-hop and always on Chill Deep House Music.
The last book I read
– I’m more of a magazine guy but I do like to read biographies. The last one I had my hands on was The Essential Teachings.
Could watch this movie over and over again
– I’m a movie buff so definitely classy movies like Scarface, Pretty Woman, Godfather & Bond series.
My choice of poison
-I enjoy my gin & tonic but I could do single malt any given day.
My favorite app
– I’m hooked to Pinterest, YouTube, Instagram but also all online shopping apps from eBay to ASOS.
My most visited website
– It must have to be man’s second brain—GOOGLE
– fashion & travel